Children often fear the unknown. If each child knows what they will be faced with, they will be prepared, have greater confidence and are more likely to achieve results that match their capabilities.
These resources are designed to be displayed so that children can gain an understanding of the skills required to achieve at a Level 5 in the National Curriculum SAT tests.
There are two A4 resources for literacy and three for Numeracy, ensuring children know what is required of them to achieve a Level 5.
- Literacy Level 5 Reading Targets
- Literacy Level 5 Writing Targets
- Numeracy Level 5 Number Targets
- Numeracy Level 5 Data Handling Targets
- Numeracy Level 5 Shape, Space and Measure Targets
NOTE: This file is a .pdf file which will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.