30 Day Accounts
30 day accounts are available to Schools, other educational establishments and care homes where the delivery is made to the establishment address only.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this or follow the procedure below.
How to place a 30 day account order
1. Place your order as normal via our website
2. Once you have added your products to the shopping cart, simply click on CART at the top right hand side of the webpage
3. Select your delivery method
4. Select checkout
5. Enter your school details and contact details (email and telephone number must be associated with your school)
6. Select Purchase Order as your payment option
7. Email or call us with your order reference number and a purchase order number which can be associated to this order.
8. Your order is now placed.
Your care home, school or local authority can send an official purchase order directly to us either by post or email.
Email your purchase order to:
Post your purchase order to:
Purchase order dept.
Resources for Teaching and Learning Limited
23 Rockmill End
30 day accounts are available to all UK based education establishments both in the public and private sector.
In addition they are available to all UK Care homes
Terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice and payment can be made via BACs or cheque
Items remain the property of Resources for Teaching and Learning Limited until paid for.